Offline exchange

 !Declaration! This is a page made just for the purpose of classwork


The topic I chose was pollution. My main focus was the rubbish from houses. I chose this topic because I realised that some people were throwing rubbish in random bins here in Aogaku. I asked the class if everyone separates their teas properly at their house and gladly most people did. Some people discussed how separating the trash properly could help industries to do their job and how it would be easier to recycle and reuse our waste.  Since most people just wrote about the importance of separating waste, I wouldn’t say it was a very practical conversation, but I hope this helped alert some people that they have to be more careful with throwing away their rubbish. 

I think this would have been a better topic if we were to do it online anonymously so that we can disagree more with some people’s opinions if we were to. 

I don’t think there would be many things to discuss in this subject, but maybe if I changed the subject to something more bigger, it would be a more interesting topic to research in depth. 


Kaho

Comments